Thursday 11 January 2007

A message for Lord Dakar.......

Only team members can comment on your blog, and I'm kinda not your teammate (thank god I'd probably be tortured...). Sooooo, do something about that, others would like to comment on your blog :)


PS:
Stop torturing your slaves and they might live a little longer, and why didn't you take Santa's raindeer ? You would be faster with those rather than with your slaves.

Oh and let go of freekin Santa till next Christmas as I'm gona be wanting my gifts, and don't torture him too much, he's fragile, you know.

4 comments:

Mary said...

I agree with you, Mih4!

Unknown said...

There will be no gifts for you.... unless you do something for me.


Bring me slaves and prisoners. The infidel who brings me the most of them will get Santas head on a stick.


That is my offer, what is yours?*

Lord Dakar.


P.S. I will try to fix it.




*Like I care about your offer.

M!h4 said...

I wan't a live santa....

And don't you be smart or well gona be taking your head on a stick :D

my offer = surrender santa or we atack :D



*you will care :)

Unknown said...

Santa is mine.!!! Next year you'll be seeing me. In Jail.